Question about rushing sound

hamp

Reaction score
I have a new pair of Phonak Audeo Q90s that have a low frequency rushing noise only when outside, in the house the rushing noise is not there. It is not the wind or any other sounds generated from the outside. I've had these adjusted twice already in the past two weeks and some other problems were solved. This persistent rushing noise is still there. It is so bad that I can't even carry on a conservation with my neighbor over the fence face to face. I've tried three programs on the MyPilot. EchoBlock is terrible, Speech in Noise is better but still has the rushing, and Automatic it comes and goes at different levels. I had a pair of Phonak Audeo Yes IX before and never had this problem. Any suggestions as to what to tell the audiologist is appreciated. Thanks

Fixed by the audiologist. Don't know what she did but the rushing noise is gone and I'm tickled pink with the new Phonak Q90s.

TVlink

I got my Phonak Q90's two month ago and got the TVlink S bundle. Its the greatest thing since sliced bread. The TV sound comes directly to my aids via the built in Bluetooth, the aids also connect to my ipad and to my Panasonic telephone. I can accept and make calls hands free.
Warren

Back