Signia hearing aids

had a Siemens in the past as a baby (the hearing aid for my left ear still works as well)

I have the Signia Pure Primax 5. Although I was fairly happy with them for the first few weeks, my experience has been disappointing since. The aids perform inconsistently, the remote settings on my phone lose their function (sound programs - I did not purchase the transmitter for calls through the aids), and adjustments by my audiologist have not been of any lasting benefit. They 'work' in amplifying sound to some degree, but the performance has deteriorated and their advertised benefits in terms of custom settings for differing environments - in my experience - are non-existent. As I replace these in another year (my insurance covers a portion of the cost on 2-year rotations), I will not consider this brand again.

I have the pure primax and a cross pure transmitter. I am on my second set the first set lasted one year, the crossover went first then a week later the pure primax. Just over by 2 weeks of one year the second crossover quit, argued a little with the place I got them from and got them to send it back to Siemens as a courtesy they said! Waiting now for the primax to quit again! I am done with this brand, before these I had resound, more pricey but lasted 7 years, I even got in the shower with those once because it was the first time I had aids and wasn’t used to it. To me the signia brand is a throw away brand!

Back