Starkey BTE

MCB

Reaction score
I hope to cash in on this hearing aid deal that Alex is offering. :cool: Even though I was already registered but forgot about it. And the first time I tried to post this, I crashed both boards. So, forgive me, Alex.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoW-OTQeXOsRjyFCbqCj__jZtg34 (the file was too big)

I got these Starkey BTE's about four years ago. I was able to get them in fuchsia, although I wanted them in clear. At the time, they were basic. I control the program on the left one, and volume on the right one. I have three programs, regular, masking fan sounds, and telephone t-coil. They take a 312 size battery.

I am very frustrated with them, because I have to run an air purifier in the winter because of a housedust allergy. I run all communications off my computer, even my antenna TV goes through my monitor, which is small. So the CC is small. If I were try to use my neckloop for TV audio, I would be tethered to the stupid thing, and the long cord would also probably not help the signal. Blue Tooth was available last time, but not with my insurance. The reduction of fan sounds reduces all sound, and still doesn't help all that much. So I am not a happy camper. I desperately want to get the TV sound directly into my HA's. That includes music from my computer audio.

Back