Sync Unitron Smart Control & Quantum HE

johnmc3

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to sync/pair the Unitron Smart Control and Quantum 6 hearing aid? I know they try to keep it a secret in order to give the audiologist more business but I hate to have to go back to the aud every time I need to sync them. :mad:

Thanks in advance,

What is a TV hearing aid

Normally people all understand a hearing aid is a kind of device to help hearing loss or hearing impaired people improve their sound recognition capabilities.a typical hearing aid will assist the user to enjoy music,dialogues and any other sound involved activities.
But what is a TV hearing aid?
Most may not have a clear answer.
Simply speaking,a TV hearing aid can help a hearing-impaired individual to enjoy one of the most common leisure activities: television viewing.
It has a set of devices,mainly includes TV sound signal transmitter and receiver,connecting cables,adapters,etc.
At present most TV hearing aids apply IR or RF technology to achieve the TV hearing aid function.
There is not much difference between IR and RF for the hearing loss people.
Then the hearing impaired people will ask”how can the consumers differentiate a good TV hearing aid from a bad one?”
As a professional TV hearing aid supplier,i’d like to share some of our knowledge.
1.circuits:a good TV hearing aid will have full consideration of .Voice clarifying and background noise cancelling in the circuits inside.in this way the TV hearing aid will help hearing impaired people to watch TV clearly and do little damage to their hearing capabilities.
And the bad designed TV hearing aid,maybe we shall call it TV sound amplifier more directly.it just amplifies the sound of the TV.maybe the users can use it to watch TV clearly at the beginning.
But it is at the cost of reducing the users’ hearing capabilities little by little.
2.automatic signal control.hearing loss people are very Vulnerable to sudden sound increase.the automatic signal control design in circuits will avoid sudden strong volume hurting the users.
3.tone function:most of the hearing impaired people have difficulty in receiving all sound frequencies.so the tone function will adjust according to the user preferency.
4.balance function:most of the hearing loss people have imbalanced hearing problem,so the balance function is important for them to adjust each side to best fit his hearing level.
The above standards are key for people for choosing a good TV hearing aid.

Back