Two sons with hearing aids for 6 years

Tifferzgaskin

Reaction score
Hi! I have two sons that were born with hearing loss. They are both around 6 and were aided by 6 months old. We have used Oticon Sensei and Safari but absolutely LOVE the Phonak Sky’s. The audiologist said we could upgrade but I’m so happy with how they are hearing with them and the range of speech and sounds. We saw an almost immediate change when we switched brands AND we have never had to send the Phonak off for repair and have had them almost 2 years. They actually picked the Phonak after about a week of wearing them and I asked if they wanted there other ones back. I also love the color choices and how you can change the ear hook color up. We also add on super hero charms and they love being able to personalize them. Pretty sure we will be with Phonak for a long time! :)

love the Safari too! (until one crapped on me which had me wearing my 1st hearing aid on my left ear that I had as a baby)

I bet their Sky hearing aids is looking stylish ;)

Hi! I have two sons that were born with hearing loss. They are both around 6 and were aided by 6 months old. We have used Oticon Sensei and Safari but absolutely LOVE the Phonak Sky’s. The audiologist said we could upgrade but I’m so happy with how they are hearing with them and the range of speech and sounds. We saw an almost immediate change when we switched brands AND we have never had to send the Phonak off for repair and have had them almost 2 years. They actually picked the Phonak after about a week of wearing them and I asked if they wanted there other ones back. I also love the color choices and how you can change the ear hook color up. We also add on super hero charms and they love being able to personalize them. Pretty sure we will be with Phonak for a long time! :)
Very informative. Thanks for sharing such information. I've found some interesting information on Hearing Aid Brands .

Back