What is your hearing aid's brand?

I currently use Starkey (digital) and have Oticon (analog) as backup. I've used Oticon all my life until a few years ago. I think Starkey is OK, probably because it's digital and I'm used to analog, but that's a different story. :p

What's your hearing aid brand?
Thanks for sharing the information on hearing aid. I am yet to find a good brand. What do you suggest?

I am currently using Siemens for my digital hearing aid.

My previous analog hearing aid was Octacon. It died after I used it for 15 years. :)
Thanks for the information. What's the price of a good Digital Hearing Aid?

I'm always prefer Phonak hearing aids . Because Phonak hearing aids that stand out for their effectiveness in deaf or hard of hearing people .
Hi..can you please tell me what is the difference between Analog and Digital Hearing Aids?

Oticon More 1's with Oticon custom molds +Plus Canal Locks. The receivers are permanently encased in the molds (non removable). These took a bit of getting used to the feeling of hard-acrylic-plugs in your ears. But after a few weeks, the uncomfortable feeling dissipates.

InpHIap.jpg

Since the Oticon More 1's have dual-action buttons (Up-button and Down-Button on each side) the buttons are setup as;
  • Left Hearing Aid Button-Up for Volume Control Up
  • Left Hearing Aid Button-Down for Volume Control Down
  • Right Hearing Aid Button-Up for Program change Up
  • Right Hearing Aid Button-Down for Program change Down
Shutdown is shutdown, very long press on any button. Also, you can restart the hearing aids with a very long press.

c5-jpg.91

Back