DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)

Hi @gluchykuj1 Welcome.

Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Connexx9.11.5/SiFit9.11.5 for Signia Newer/Current

Here's some cloud storage navigation tips for reading DIY School Hearing Aids PDF files:
Featuring one-click cloud storage access. Bruh... That's Awesome!! :cool:
  • You can find the Access Portal in the OP/Original Post of this/my main Topic → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • You can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Last edited:
New Software Update (Connexx9.9.3 SiFit 9.9.0 forSignia). If you already have Connexx9 installed then you can download and install this using the Connexx Updater in your Windows Sys Tray. Alternatively, if you don't have Connexx9 installed then you can try reading a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software).

Apologies for posting twice. This seems a better place.
Hello. Sorry if bothering
I will buy new signia SILK 3X OR 5X but i dont have there software. Im using starkey inspire on noah programmer with cables mine not wirless programmer
Can you help me how i can programming signia with old programmer

No bother, happy to help. Is your "programmer with cables" this old obsolete NOAHlink hearing aid programming device pictured below?
I call it old obsolete so that someone doesn't accidentally buy it mistakenly as Noahlink Wireless. Though it still works like a Hi Pro with cables for some hearing aid models.
c2-jpg.395

Last edited:
Oh, only model is ITE. Assuming your hearing aid programming device is the NOAHlink pictured above you can connect with NOAHlink + CS44 Cables + Flexstrips. Read your PM/Conversation for how to get Connexx9.11.5 SiFit 9.11.5 forSignia.

c1.png

Caution: Unless you already own the NOAHlink pictured above, This is not the best choice for a hearing aid programming device!

Yes, But unless you already own this old device then you should avoid NOAHlink. Let's get the names straight;
  • Hi Pro USB - okay
  • mini Pro USB - okay
  • Hi PRO 2 - Avoid too expensive
  • NOAHlink - Avoid too old/near obsolete
  • Noahlink wireless - for wireless programming

Yes, But unless you already own this old device then you should avoid NOAHlink. Let's get the names straight;
  • Hi Pro USB - okay
  • mini Pro USB - okay
  • Hi PRO 2 - Avoid too expensive
  • NOAHlink - Avoid too old/near obsolete
  • Noahlink wireless - for wireless

I have hi pro old one but its work with starkey cic
I remmber you learn me how to use it and sending me inspire x software i use it now very great

I am trying to program a set of old Costco K7 hearing aids. Am I correct that I will need the Rexton Connexx 6.5.5/RexFit 6.8.4 or the Connexx 6.5.5/SiFit 6.1.0. I wonder if I can use the ConnexxAir with whatever software is appropriate.

Okay, let's start with a DIY School (v2.2) Hearing Aids PDF file named (Costco USA Hearing Aid Models-助听器型号).
Here's a clip; They are not locked. That's good.

List of Costco Hearing Aid Models: Costco 助听器型号列表:

Last edited:
OK, thanks. I have seen that and the two possibilities for fitting software in my post above also came from DYI School. I just do not know which if either will work with the KS7. BTW, you were a tremendous help to me in your previous life in another forum. Thanks for that.

You can/should repeat the following as a model for how to find specs.
From Connexx 9.9.3/RexFit9.9.0 Client Joe Blow,
c1.jpg

Emerald S 6C Data Sheet has specification of programming device (and other specs);
c3.png

Before connecting; Prep the hearing aids for connection by off/on cycling the hearing aids.

Last edited:
Maybe misdiagnosed the problem, in part at least. ConnexxAir and dongle don't seem to be talking to each other. Probably need to find a safe download for the dongle driver. BTW the software is more complete, with help files etc. than I had. Thanks

More information:
Connexx / Help / Programming Adapters and Cables

Screenshot 2024-02-06 155734.png

The Bluetooth page on my Windows 11 computer shows "ConnexxAir dongle--Driver is unavailable" Any thoughts here? I have searched for a new driver but without success.

Back